Dedicated to your personal health.
Located in Roseville, MN, Setzer Pharmacy and Gift Center was founded in 1956 by brothers Bob and George Setzer. With more than 50 years of experience at Setzer's, Gary Raines bought the store in 1992 and ran it with his son Bryan. In 2017, new owner Jim Stage continues the legacy of an independent family-run business where service-first values and state-of-the-art business practices provide our customers with the best possible retail experience.
"Providing excellent patient care is the main priority here at Setzer Pharmacy."
Meet the Team
- Owner, Pharmacist
- Born and raised in the Midway area of St. Paul, MN, Jim went to high school at Concordia Academy in Roseville, MN. He attended college at North Dakota State University and graduated from the college of pharmacy in 2006 with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (PharmD). Jim and his wife, Cally, have five kids and live in Roseville. He enjoys time with family and friends, and likes to follow Minnesota sports teams like the Vikings, Twins and Wild.
- Head Pharmacist
- Peter has been with Setzer Pharmacy for over 40 years, after graduating from the University of Minnesota - College of Pharmacy. He is married with 2 children, a son, daughter-in-law and a brand new granddaughter. And a daughter, who is also a pharmacist. He met his wife while she was working at Setzer Pharmacy, so you can say they are truly part of the Setzer family. Peter is the Pharmacist-in-charge and has had extensive training in the care of diabetes.
- Joe received his PharmD degree from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities in the Spring of 2017. Before starting his pharmacy career, he grew up in the Midway are of Saint Paul and worked at the family appliance company Warners' Stellian, where he learned the value of customer service in managing a business. He now has a family with 4 children and enjoys spending most of his free time with them.
- Ryan received his PharmD degree from the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy in 2021. Prior to pharmacy school, Ryan worked as a pharmacy technician for twenty years in both hospital and retail settings. During pharmacy school Ryan had rotations at both Setzer and Lloyd’s and is excited to now be practicing pharmacy at Setzer. Ryan is married with two children and enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and enjoying music and sports.
Mark Stage Jr.
- Born and raised in the Midway area of St. Paul, MN, Mark went to high school at Concordia Academy in Roseville, MN. He attended college at North Dakota State University and graduated from the college of pharmacy in 2021 with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (PharmD). Mark spends most of his free time with family. He enjoys going to the lake in the summer and watching Minnesota sports teams like the Wild, Vikings, Wolves, and Twins.